Ruger R 2 American Randfeuer
Kal. 22 Lr, Holzschaft, 22" Lauf, verstellb. Visier, 10 Schuss, ALLE MAGAZINE F. 10/22 BIS 25 SCHUSS VERWENDBAR
Model Number: 8329 | Caliber: 22 LR
||Length of Pull:
- Attractive wood stock features front and rear sling swivel studs, checkering on the grip and forend, and a rubber buttpad to make for a comfortable length of pull.
- Features the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25® and BX-25®x2.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver® #12 bases (not included).
- A 60˚ bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams™ fiber optic front sight and 10/22®-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight; sling swivel studs.