Ruger Pistole LCP II
Kal. 380 Auto, 6 + 1 Schuss, 2,75"
- Model Number: 3750
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Barrel Length2.75"69 mm
- Overall Length5.17"13.1 cm
- Weight10.6 oz.300 g
- Grip FrameBlack, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide MaterialAlloy Steel
- Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
- Slide Width0.75"19 mm
- Twist1:16" RH
- Slide FinishBlued
- Barrel FinishBlued
- Height3.71"94 mm
- CA ApprovedNo
- MA Approved & CertifiedNo
- Compact at just 5.17"13.1 cm long and 3.71"94.2 mm tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Short, crisp trigger pull with single-action feel.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Safety features include bladed trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.