Stock Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Barrel Length 26"
Barrel Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
Weight 15.2 lb.
Overall Length 49"-52.50"
Length of Pull 12.70" - 16.20"
Folded Length 40.35"
• In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
• Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
• Ruger® Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
• Heavy-contour (.875" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
• 18" free-float handguard is made of hard anodized aluminum and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
• Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
• 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with six, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
• "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
• Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
• Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
• "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
• Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
• Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
2.943,00 EUR (inkl. USt.)