26" Lauf, 10 Schuss,
Model Number: 47184|
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Stock Speckled Black/Brown Laminate
Barrel Length 26"
Materia: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern 5/8"-24
Twist 1:8" RH
Finish Matte Black
Weight 11 lbs.
Overall Length 47" - 48.50"
Length of Pull 13" - 14.50"
• Heavy-contour target barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
• Free-floated, cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
• 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional patented integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
• Two-tone Target stock features two-way adjustable comb, adjustable pull length with soft rubber buttpad, QD attach points and flush mounted Lower M-LOK® rail.
• Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel.
• Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
• Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
• Ships with one AI-Style magazine.
• Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
1.970,00 EUR (inkl. USt.)