Model Number: 43927|
Caliber: 22 LR
Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
• Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
• Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
• Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
• Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor - Learn More
• Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
• * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
995,00 EUR (inkl. USt.)