Model Number: 5066|
Caliber: 9mm Luger
GripsHogue® Hand-Finished Hardwood
Front SightFiber Optic
Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
• High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability and ease of extraction, is fluted and shortened to reduce overall mass and increase rotational speed.
• Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
• Utilizes the superior action of the Super Redhawk® to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition.
• Cylinder and extractor are cut for moon clips to speed reloading during intense competition.
• Ships with three full moon clips that act as both speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges. Moon clip unloading tool also included.
• Hogue® hardwood grip is hand-finished for a glowing, smooth, polished feel.
• Grip frame easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
• The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading with included moon clips.
• Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Replaceable, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight allow for quick target acquisition.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• The half-lug 6" sleeve and shroud barrel is contoured for fast manual ejection and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
2.554,00 EUR (inkl. USt.)