Webley & Scott Empire Rifle Barrelled Action only, High Gloss Blued Finished with Detachable Metal Magazine - 22" Barrel with 1/2" Thread 1-14" Twist, Weight of 7lb 7oz
After an absence of 100 years from rifle-making, Webley & Scott released the Empire centrefire rifle in celebration of their tradition for quality gun making. Produced using the latest rifle technology, the Empire shares all the traditional qualities
and heritage of those now prized rifles from 100 years ago
The Empire is available in various stock configurations including an oiled, walnut stock in Classic design for the feel of an English rifle combined with modern ballistic technology.
- Accuracy - provided by the Sub-MOA hammer forged barrel.
- Reliability - assured by the utilisation of a strong Mauser style action.
- Speed to target - the traditional, heritage design insures fast mounting
- Safety - three position safety and detachable steel magazine.
- Every Empire Rifle features a detachable steel magazine with quick release button as well as a classic jeweled bolt that compliments the stylish and simple lines. This Classic British-designed Sporting Rifle is a combination of Heritage, Tradition
and Technology. Created by Webley & Scott to be perfect for all hunting conditions whether stalking deer, chasing driven boar or shooting vermin.
- Precision Hammer Forged barrel for ultimate accuracy
- Sub MOA Performance at 100 yds
- Match Muzzle Crown for Precision accuracy
- Factory Screw Cut « UNF
- Metal 5 Shot Detachable Magazine
- 3 Position safety
- Fully Adjustable Trigger
- Jewelled Bolt